Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm just going to jump back in here. I copied this from my friend Jayne's blog.

1. The last band I saw live was New Kids on the Block. (they are even hotter 15 years later)2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is having a relaxing day with family.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is not even started.
4. Thoughts of being true to my values fill my head right now.
5. I wish I could wear blue but my hazel eyes clash.
6. Bagpipes are way cool!!!
7. And as for the weekend, last night Lisa went to Hobby Lobby with me (I controlled myself), today dh & I are going to lunch with my aunt & uncle, and I am participating in the graduation party at Feeling Scrappy (I have loved the class!)

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Fun! Glad to see someone else is slow on the whole Christmas shopping thing! :)And I am sure you would look great in blue!

Lisa said...

I'm in your blog! Woo-hoo!!! That was some FANTASTIC shopping ;)