Saturday, February 14, 2009

I've been tagged


I was tagged by my friend Cori

I'm supposed to go to my 6th folder and post the 6th picture I have.

I just got my laptop in August so my 6th folder is of Halloween. This post is really driving me crazy because I want the photo below this sentence and it goes to the top of the post no matter what I try. :rolleyes: I guess I need to learn more about this blogging thing.
I'm tagging


1 comment:

McKay Family said...

Kendra,

In order to move a picture to anywhere within the post...use the edit html feature. Highlight the photo info (all the stuff between the <>), then right click "cut". Go to wherever you want it to be and then hit right click "paste." You can then go back to the "Compose" mode and move text up or down as needed...just don't move it too much or you'll make the photo disappear. If that happens, go up to the internet toolbar to "edit" (next to file and view) and click undo. Clear as mud??